- About Us
- Contact Us
Companies and LLPs have to Comply with ROC by filing various return, forms and documents and these could be categorized in two heads.
• Annual compliance Filling– Compliances which are required to be made once in a year by all the companies and LLPs.
• Event Based Compliance Filling– Compliances which are required to be made from time to time on various events.
As a part of Annual Filing, Companies are required to file the following e-Forms with the Registrar of Companies (ROC):
|Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account||Form AOC-4 to be filed by all companies||30 days from date of AGM|
|Annual Return||Form MGT-7 to be filed companies having share capital||60 days from date of AGM|
Given below is the list of few events in which compliance with ROC is required:
Change in Authorized/ Paid up Capital of the Company.
• Allotment of new shares / transfer of shares / invitation to subscribe for shares.
• Issue of shares to the Directors / employees of the Company.
• Subdivision of face value of the shares of the Company.
• Investment in share / other securities.
• Change in composition of the Board of Directors.
• Appointment of Managing / whole time Directors.
• Entering into new business / Partnership.
• Alteration of memorandum and articles of association of the company.
• Amalgamation of the Company with other company.
• Shifting the registered office of the Company from one place to other.
• Appointment or change of the Statutory Auditors of the Company.
Get a free consultation for ROC (MCA-21) works with compliance and Business Setup in India by Scheduling an appointment with an Adhimukti Associates Advisor.
Enter your email address and hit / return to subscribe. You will be informed about upcoming events.